Do you work hard to develop great content and offers and then bomb your sales calls? Do you feel sleazy when you’re selling? Like maybe you’re just annoying people? Do you rely on “proven” copy-and-paste sales scripts for your calls? If you work hard to produce great content and then butcher your sales calls and experience burnout and frustration, this podcast episode is essential.
Buckle up for some straight shooting from Regan as she explains why copy-and-paste sales scripts don’t do you any favors when it comes to selling and how you can learn to sell any of your offers with confidence and ease.
Peek behind the scenes and find out Regan’s three-step framework for ditching copy-and-paste strategies for good. Stop avoiding selling at all costs, mimicking others’ words, and instead, learn to sell. Once you have that solid foundation, you can write copy and deliver sales calls that convert every time!
Highlights in this episode:
– Many people avoid selling at all costs, relying on mimicking others to get the job done.
– Why copying scripts from the beginning leads to a lack of understanding of the basic concepts of what you’re selling and how to sell it.
– Developing an individualized sales plan rather than a copied one is essential before selling your programs/services.
-Regan describes how clients work alongside her to learn the concepts of sales.
– Learn how to best practice your sales calls, allowing you to build confidence and feel laid back (and NOT sleazy or sale-sy)
– Regan explains how she helps her clients handpick questions to practice based on their businesses.
– Sales don’t need to be overwhelming. If you build a solid foundation, you can rock sales and feel authentic and resonate more with your ideal client.
Don’t forget to leave a review and share this podcast with someone who needs to hear this. Be sure to tag @_reganstorm!
Apply to work with Regan: 1:1 Coaching with Regan
| Designed by Moose Anchors Studio
© Regan Storm . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
The woman behind Regan Storm LLC coaching. Regan went from being a lost, overworked employee to a 6 figure sales + self-trust mastery coach. Now she is on a mission to help you do the same in your coaching business so this can be your forever job.